- 912 W 35th Place, Chicago, IL 60609
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 680 Sq.ft.
- Don't miss this cozy Bridgeport Bungalow! Featuring an eat-in kitchen with granite counters and spacious modern cabinetry. Open living room with vaulted ceilings and accent lighting. Hardwood floors in living room and kitchen. Modern bath with slate floor and shower. Unfinished basement waiting for your ideas. Concrete porch and walkway to fenced yard and garage that features a 2-way door. Great location near schools, parks, restaurants, coffee shops, and Guaranteed Rate Field! Property sold in As-Is Condition. Sel ...
- 524 Park Avenue, Wilmette, IL 60091
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,674 Sq.ft.
- Attention Builders, Developers, and Homeowners - Don't miss this one! Welcome to this unique home sitting on a huge 238ft long lot! 4 car garage! Located in Wilmette's business district on a tree lined street. Great candidate for a rehab or tear down - the opportunities are endless!
- 1287 DERBY Lane, Mundelein, IL 60060
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,782 Sq.ft.
- Very Spacious DUPLEX with No monthly assessment Fees. Very Desirable Lakewood Village. Very Close to all Conveniences like METRA Train Station, Mellody Farm, Hawthorn Mall, Shopping Center, parks Etc. Hawthorn Schools! 3 Big Size Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. 2 Car attached Garage. Skylight and lots of Natural Light. Extra Loft area. Big fenced yard with an apple tree. Master Suite with walk-in closet. Convenient Laundry Room on the 2nd floor. Nice Wood Laminate Floors throughout. Just Move in and Enjoy.
- 1301 NEWPORT Street, Mundelein, IL 60060
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,445 Sq.ft.
- Highly desirable Lakewood Village Duplex. Bright, open and airy inside with the versatile floor plan and vaulted ceilings of the Spacious Brighton model. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. 2 story unit with attached 2 car garage. Nicely finished basement for your entertainments. Fenced backyard with 2 Apple trees. Beautiful deck covered with grape wines. Master Suite with generous walk-in closet. No HOA fees! Hawthorn schools. Close to Parks, Trails, Melody Farm, Hawthorne Mall, Train, Library and More. Extra 2nd Floor Laundry ...
- 1209 N Harrison Street, Algonquin, IL 60102
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,515 Sq.ft.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths. Totally redone beautiful home on quiet street not too far from Old Algonquin shopping and restaurants. New roof, new siding, new windows and beautiful stone work on whole front of the house! Open layout with beautifully gleaming wood floors. Master bedroom on main level with attached full bath and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs den could also be used as a bedroom or an office. White kitchen with gorgeous granite counters, backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a huge island! Additi ...
- 1321 Orleans Drive, Mundelein, IL 60060
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,332 Sq.ft.
- Completely rehabbed 2 Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths townhome in sought after Lakewood Village sub-division. Attached garage. Brand New Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances. All New Bathrooms. Brand New Cooking Stove, Refrigerator, Dish Washer, Microwave, Washer and Dryer. New Floor in Kitchen and Dining Area, New Carpet in Bedrooms. New wood floors on Stairs and landing. New Storm door. Completely painted and decorated. New ceiling fans in both bedrooms. Master Bedrooms with Full attached bath and walk-in closet. Exce ...
- 5005 Warren Street Unit 2-303, Skokie, IL 60077
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths
- Skokie down town location. Walking distance to all conveniences. Skokie Swift Train station, Bus, Shopping, Grocery, Library, Bank etc. Newer Construction. Elevator Building. Very spacious. Big Foyer area. Eat in Kitchen and separate dining room. Big Balcony. In unit Washer and Dryer. Indoor Heated garage space (17B) included in price. Investor and Pet friendly building. Estate Sale. Sold "As-is" Condition. Easy to show.